Friday, September 15, 2006

Lewis Structure For Clf 2- Lone Pair

Aaron

Have you ever met a person who seems to understand everything about life? I mean one without complexes, without any shadow of intolerance, at peace with the world and at ease in every situation?
Well, I have met and called Aaron .
I think it's impossible to find someone like him and befriend. Yet, every time I went to his house was always alone with his wife and children. Even the courts can not remember having ever received a call from a friend. Yet it was an extremely attractive for this air serene and safe at the same time.
worked (I use the past tense because I know he changed jobs) in a company of computer services. I think takes care of customer relations. One way is cut out for this job.
How told in the book, I met Aaron at a conference on security in Berlin (I think) and legammo immediately, but was recalled when he returned to Paris.
- Aaron dear.
- Ah well, Carmine. I see that you have not deleted my number from the phonebook.
- How could I? You are the first in the list.
- It happens very often with this exact name.
- Are you in Paris?
- No return tonight but are in Monaco. Would you like to come tomorrow and I know my little family?
- Tomorrow?
- is tomorrow.
- Okay. Tell me where.
- No need. I come to get to work.
- Even?
- But, the BelAmi is on my way back. Do not worry.
And so it was. The day after, at 17:30 o'clock was waiting outside the BelAmi ready to escort me to his house.
- Aaron, I'm sorry, but I have to go home for ten minutes. Come with me, drink something and then we move together.
- You will get it ...?
- Yes' on the road.
- Mmm .. then gets a bit 'late. But you have to go for strength?
- Only ten minutes.
- Yes, but ... maybe I'll wait in the car.
- But why? Look no 'is no one but the maid.
- No, indeed, end up wasting time and my wife gets impatient.
The idea of \u200b\u200bstaying home has never enticed me. In all the time that we visited has always found an excuse not to come. A sort of allergy to other people's houses, who knows. Always' is fixed to stay at home. I thought maybe he was so tied to the family found out that only made him feel embarrassed, but maybe the reasons were different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment