In many of the K & S argued that the entire company was a front for a secret NASA experiment designed to study the behavior of employees unable to put in a forced labor in a wild ambiguous reality. Though it was a technologically in step with the times I had always had the feeling that something was unclear. So, in a telecommunication company (telecommunication and digital), the main interest should be addressed to the technological training of employees and especially the study of the market. Instead, the K & S almost never did, refresher courses, if not of general utility software, and there has never been a real awareness find customers.
In 8 years I have worked I have always contacted the same customers and suppliers themselves. It 'also true, however,' which in 12 years I have never concerned (except perhaps at the beginning) to get better in the mechanisms of K & S.
In 8 years I have worked I have always contacted the same customers and suppliers themselves. It 'also true, however,' which in 12 years I have never concerned (except perhaps at the beginning) to get better in the mechanisms of K & S.
0 comments:
Post a Comment