works speak, of course. The classic figure of shit corporate climber, envious, uncooperative, abusive, insensitive ass and a face that confirmed everything.
K & S was already in when I arrived just a few months ago, but unlike me he has worked in the communications sector. I, however, I was metalworking industry, a whole other world, hence the arrogance not only towards me, he being the person on whom the company could count on. In a few knew exactly what he was doing. He ran all by himself, at least it did until the arrival of Adrian, whose collaboration he was almost forced.
"I have no need of any employee. Nor does a young man outside," he said in a meeting when it was announced the arrival of a consultant. "I Just the usual suppliers do not understand the tax. "
But its applications are of little use. The management decided it needed a person within the company that supports it in all technical activities, but until then all the" chores "Perna had been carried out.
For this reason, the first day Filippo Adriano had treated like a piece of the foot. He saw in him a kind of light (perhaps unconscious) of the top company in its activities, of which he felt the master.
If before I was simply obnoxious Philip, after the arrival of Adrian appeared to me even disgusting.
Today, I think in a completely different way.
0 comments:
Post a Comment