Wednesday, September 22, 2010
List Of Decomposers In Antarctica
My name is Mark, currently studying Natural Sciences at the University of Milan. Ideally I would have done, having already attended all three years of lessons, however, a small / large project (of which I hope to talk soon) took me long enough, that probably only be able to graduate this year.
a long time now I have a great passion for the natural sciences, especially paleontology, zoology and evolution of life on earth.
But I will not dwell too much on this .... The purpose of this blog is not about me, of who I am and what I do.
Yeah, so why start this blog?
Starting a new project always something exciting, and yet something which is of (at least for me), moderate concern, especially if it is something relatively serious.
The idea of \u200b\u200bthis blog is born from the desire to get involved and my need to try to share with those who share my passion for the natural sciences, especially with regard to paleontology and evolution, that knowledge is often obscured by the poor disclosure television news (IT, etc) starring our country.
I'm not a great writer nor a professor, do not pretend to be regarded as a source of great authority nor prestige. But I intend to contribute, in my small, developing a way of spreading awareness and objective, free from speculation that feeds on popular culture today.
The purpose of this blog will be to tell, with frequency depending on the time available to me (promised at least once a week), the evolution of life on Earth through mini-stories, more or less in-depth and season from scientific knowledge, in order to make a trip together to discover the world of the past and of those events by which, remember always, our planet is today as we observe it.
In particular, the stories will focus on the animal world, at some periods in Earth's history, the evolution of some anatomical structures, and why not, even on different themes according to the event.
I hope to make a good journey with those who want to spend some of his time. See you next post
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment