Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bumps After Scabies Treatment

First day of school

Although the school has officially started a week last, the spirit of "first day of school" I was struck Tuesday, the course of Paleography.
Professor Parente was as usual an awesome convenience, seems to have planned our course of this year as if it was the invasion of Switzerland!
I liked his call for renewal, I wonder if missing candidates to teach paleography, or the fact that there is no replacement is due to the fact that the archive does not receive a lot of money. But who, moreover, in Italy, apart from Alitalia, the Bridge over the Straits and the High Speed \u200b\u200bRailways? : P
So many new faces, they told me, but I've met only three. And the two girls I have already forgotten the name! Concern.
Henry, you're well Brescia! Get your mail in some way, so I'll become an author authorized.
Since I was kindly asked
(general archival, archival special codicology, diplomatic history of the documentation, legislation).
what I have here available, at least. If anyone can send me additions, he will gladly. They are all in a single file, downloaded from the menu on the left. Debora
send me soon to be put above other material, stay tuned!
See you Thursday. As for visiting the Municipal Archives of Modena not know quite where we should go ahead you look at more or less at the usual time.
COME AND SAVE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment