Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Allergic Feminine Pads

Marketing!

Dall 'author of' Notes of Physics 2 'From the director of repayment
vhs' Weekend Ischia in June 2001' The
thriller that will surprise you leave behind without a second of breath.



"Two point?" - Andrea Camilleri. writer

".. and therefore I distrust the use of the name of my client to any initiative of that propaganda work ..." - adv. Michele De Cesare, legal writer Carlo Lucarelli

"Italian shit ... forget about it" - Stephen King, writer

" A thriller that slips away that is a beauty " - Pauline Piston," Hydraulics Pneumatics Lubrication "

" I found 'two point zero' much better 'Two-Zero Draft' " - Flavia Vento , soubrette

"I've half a mind to buy the film rights, but at the moment I'm still working on contract with Faletti" - David Cronemberg, director

"We'll let you know" - Publishing house Feltrinelli

"There will be glued to the chair" - Fritz Henkel

"Two point zero is a good job but still has some defects of youth. We expect the first service pack" - Luca Annunziata , "Computer Number"

0 comments:

Post a Comment